User content permissions
These Terms and Conditions regulate the use of the Consumer Opinions and Reviews service offered by GINA Cosmetics, who acts on her website https://ginacosmetics.com. You may not use the Service if you are an employee of GINA Cosmetics or any of its affiliated companies.
Terms and Conditions for Consumer Opinions and Reviews
I. General conditions
By posting a review on the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the author of the review, you are not impersonating someone else, and you are not using a false email address or lying about the origin of the review;
- your review is an original work and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
- all content you post is truthful and accurate.
In addition, you agree and warrant that you will not submit any content:
- that identifies you to other consumers (so please do not use your full name and instead use only your first name or a “nickname”);
- contains information (including price) about GINA Cosmetics competitors or their products (namely, other manufacturers and/or distributors and/or retailers of health and beauty products);
- that is unrelated to the purpose of writing reviews of the Site's products;
- for which you obtain any remunerated or monetary benefit from any third party or that could be construed as advertising or inducement to purchase (which will include any content that detracts from GINA Cosmetics business);
- that includes any information that refers to other websites, URL addresses, email addresses, contact details or telephone numbers;
- that contains any data or instructions on how to create computer viruses or other potentially disruptive or harmful computer programs or files.
- duplicate content;
- blank reviews;
- reviews in a language other than Spanish or English;
- any unintelligible content (such as content that includes - random characters and strings of meaningless words).
II. Personal information
III. Intellectual property
In connection with any review you post, you grant GINA Cosmetics a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the period of legal protection of intellectual property rights defined by Spanish and foreign laws and international treaties. (including any subsequent regulation of a supplementary or modifying nature) to use, copy, modify, adapt, edit, distribute, translate and create derivative works of it, and/or incorporate the content in question into any format, support or technology. By way of example, you acknowledge that GINA Cosmetics may translate and publish your review on its social network pages, on any foreign version of its website, on retail websites, on television, in the press and/or in any other advertising medium. . Therefore, you are informed that such posting may include the name (or nickname, as recommended earlier in this document) that you used to post your review.
IV. Contact information
If you have questions or complaints about any GINA Cosmetics product and/or its application, please contact our Customer Service department using the contact form. GINA Cosmetics reserves the right to forward your review to their Consumer Care department instead of publishing it if it is in their best interest.